Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, November 29, 2004

Christmas Party

Well, I think I have finally managed to convince Yutaka that we should have a Christmas party. Christmas Tree

I just love this time of year and enjoy getting together with friends. It kind of bugs me that Christmas is all decorations and crappy Christmas songs in supermarkets here, but then that's about it. Just another working day for everyone. BUT this year it's on a Saturday, so everyone is free and can come for lunch!!!! Way Too Happy

I'm also planning on cooking a 'traditional' Christmas dinner for my new Japanese family. First Christmas as a 'wife'....yikes...Ignoring You Anyone have a good recipe for Christmas cake?

Chompy



One thing they do well here at Christmas is, Christmas lights. They are huge, gorgeous and spectacular!!! This gives you a bit of an idea

No comments: