Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

What does a drawing of a pig say about you and your personality?

This is so cute, I gotta add it.



What it showed about my personality.

-you are a realist (yes)
-you are direct, enjoy playing devil's advocate and neither fear nor avoid discussions (yes)
-you are emotional and naive, you care little for details and are a risk-taker (first two yes, last two no)
-you are insecure or are living through a period of major change(last one definitely!!
-you are an OK listener (hmmm?)
-your sex life is WOW (hehehe....)

Have a go yourself. Draw a pig

2 comments:

kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping said...

Very cute! I went and drew myself a pig but I didn't draw a tail...apparently that means that my sex life is non-existent(!) LOL

Anonymous said...

Lol You found my blog! I started it so I could comment on some other friend's blogs, but now I'm enjoying it a lot.

To be honest, I didn't tell you about it 'cause I wasn't sure how you'd react to the one about Jamie rediscovering his faith, but I'm glad you didn't get angry! Phew... weight off my mind.

And you're right. I should go easy on him. At least his new group of friends are more trustworthy (i.e. no drinking etc.)