Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, June 19, 2006

The family grows larger.

The bestest news. My Brother is engaged!!!! Congratulations to Eron and Jane. I am so happy to finally get a sister. Jane is from Wales and so makes this family all the more multicultural.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is the Welsh flag. How cool is this Dragon?! It's tongue is just down right scary.

Interesting Welsh fact:
The world's longest railroad station name is in Wales.
-Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwyll-llantysiliogogogoch.
http://wales.costasur.com/en/did-u-know.html

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to him!

What a multicultural family yours is becoming...

How are you and Yutaka enjoying Australia?

laddie in Kansai said...

I have been to Wales too but just south wales but more Welsh speak welsh in north Wales and I knew the station.
I just came back from NZ. ny trip was great and relaxing. In Auckland 10% of population is Asian so I saw many speaking chinese and korean there. I was happy even if I was minority there. in christchurch less asian but I was dead happy.

Turtle Guy said...

contratulations all around! and you touched a soft spot here with railways... LOVE trains!! And that station name... wow... haven't heard a mouthful like that since my buddy graduated from University with a Masters in Fluviogeomorphology. (say THAT five times fast!)