Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, April 04, 2008

We made a little human!


Two weeks ago at 1.45am on the 19th of March I gave birth to a perfect little girl at home. I'm in the process of writing her birth story and procsessing all that happened. Our lives have been turned upside down as having a little human rely on you for everything is pretty all consuming. Her Dad is totally in love with her and her Mum can't stop looking at her.



This is our first family pic, taken about five minutes after she was born.

11 comments:

illahee said...

congratulations! and mum looks WONDERFUL!!

can't wait to hear the birth story!

marianne said...

I do love that pic! Hope all is going well and looking forward to the birth story(when you have time!)

Tigermama said...

You look like a beautiful, happy family! Congratulations!!!

coarse gold girl said...

Congratulations! You do look beautiful! (how'd you manage that? I looked like I had run a marathon AFTER a night of excessive drinking! BOTH times!) Enjoy the babymoon!

Laura

M said...

Congrats from me again!! I too LOVE that picture, Such a special moment.

Sara said...

Congrats!!!!

You make a beautiful family!!!
Looking forward to hearing the story of her she came into the world!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the birth of your little girl!

Fantastic photo! Such a special moment caught on film!

Hope both you and baby are doing fine!

Indy said...

That's really a pic to cherish. Congrats again!

Trisha said...

Congratulations! What a great family picture.

kitten said...

Congratulations! Sorry it took me so long, but well I've not had much time to write in my own blog much less read others, so I've been trying to catch up! Gorgeous baby!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! What an exciting time!