Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, November 09, 2007

Sewing for bub

I've been going to sewing classes to learn how to sew. My Grandma left me her sewing machine and it had been sadly sitting all alone for months and months before I finally got good enough to try a few things. We also moved our furniture around, so I could easily use it. I was so excited I made some outfits for bub.

Made for bub

Since I started lessons i've also made a skirt for me (doesn't fit now), boxers for hubby (he didn't like them) and currently i'm making a maternity dress.

5 comments:

illahee said...

those are awesome!! i miss my sewing machine & would totally love to learn to sew baby clothes!

Maria Lucia said...

Good morning!
First of all, thank you for using your time reading my request.
I am a student of English (C2 European Framework)and I am trying to find out some international competions about English opened also to non-English speaking countries, in fact I am from Italy.
If you know some of them, in which you send a text or a composition or an article per email and then you can straight enter the competion, I will be grateful to you....
Please let me know...
Thanks again
Maria Lucia

Steffi said...

That are so cute baby clothes!I love it!sewing is really nice...I know it ;O)!

Steffi

kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping said...

Good for you for sewing all your clothes! They're so cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You're productive!

Also, great photos of NZ there. I'm really jealous. NZ is high on my list of overseas places to visit. 'Though I guess we would only barely consider it to be overseas.