Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Reversible pants

For the first time since my daughter was born, I have used my sewing machine. The logistics of trying to sew with her at home was too much for me to figure out until now. I bought a pattern for reversible pants a few weeks ago and I took a look at it this morning. It looked pretty easy, so I thought i'd give it a go with some groovy material I had picked up on sale last week. Thanks to the pattern being very easy to follow, the pants were finished in a few hours. 

























































I am so pleased with myself, not only for making the pants but for finally pushing all my excuses and worries aside and just giving it a go. Woohoo, i'm back baby.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Hi, I just found your blog through MIJ. I'm a fellow Aussie living in Perth with my J husband.

I love the pants, that material is so cool!!

Anonymous said...

love the pants, could you please tell us where you purchased the pattern.thanks.julie