Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, January 01, 2007

It's a New Year

Hello 2007! We managed to do quite a bit in 2006. Yutaka's visa was approved. Yutaka quit his job in Japan. We planned our move from Japan back to Oz. Moved back with my folks for a few months. Yutaka got a job in Melbourne. So again we moved, interstate this time. Then I got a job here too.

Phew.

So now to 2007. Not too many plans yet. My brother is getting married in February. My best friend is coming to stay in April with her new bub (due any day). And we hope to have a new addition to our family some time this year too.

What are your plans for 2007?

3 comments:

Perogyo said...

Happy New Year! Sounds like your 2007 will be fantastic.

Gulpembe said...

Hey, wishing you the best year ever, I can feel it!! :)
Filiz

Perogyo said...

Tag!